Thursday 18 July 2013

Homophobic, Misandrist Moi?

Got a visit from Troll Trollington today apparently I am a homophobe and a misandrist and why because I used the term 'buggery' and of course using that term means you hate gay people, and I have not posted anything about female peadophiles. Listen you damn fool nothing could be further from the truth I love gay people they are some of the most decent human beings I know, as for not posting on female peadophiles I am in agreement with you and I will, but I fail to understand how that gives me the label of misandrist. 

Two consenting adults of the same gender/sex in a loving relationship is normal and beneficial to society and civilisation, Incest and Peadophilia are NOT beneficial society or civilisation, and before you ask human beings are suppose to engage in so collectivism and engage in acts which benefit Humanity as a whole non- peadophile/non incest approving people have a right to recoil and shun peadophiles.


I’m quite the leftist and I cannot stand Ben Sarpiro he is homophobic and transphobic, I do not like the way he is trying to infer that homosexuality is the same as incest. No one is a bigot for recoiling from and hating incest how can you call it incestphobia  moral relativism at its finest.


Agender people finally receiving acceptance




Can someone explain to me how Milo Yiannopoulos gets off of insulting his own gay (LGBT) community and really being hateful to his lesbian sisters, what is wrong with him ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment